QuikVolatility is the QuikStrike historical option implied volatility, historical option price settlements, open interest and volume database. QuikVolatility is available as part of the intraday volatility update and historical implied volatility add-on for our QuikStrike options analysis software.
QuikVolatility has comprehensive implied volatility chart functionality, multiple views into option implied volatility, actual volatility, constant maturity volatility (for both futures actual volatility and options implied volatility) as well as implied volatility cones which make it the best options software on the market. For a more detailed list of option volatility, actual future volatility, volatility skew, risk reversal and butterfly skew and constant maturity volatility features, please reference the list below.
Please email or contact us with questions or if you would like to schedule a QuikStrike or QuikVolatility demo. We continually strive to make QuikVolatility the best options analysis software on the market and are always more than happy to help!
- Scheduled Intraday Volatility Updates for All, Active Covered Products
- Active Expiration Historical Implied Volatility
- ATM, Strike Level, 5-45 Delta Risk Reversal and Butterfly Volatility Data
- 5 Years of Historical Implied Volatility (with BP Volatility for IR Products)
- Available for Active (Outright) Products – See List for Details
- ATM and Strike Level Volatility (with Spreads Available)
- 5-45 Delta Risk Reversal and Butterfly Volatility
- Implied versus Actual Volatility Data (Current and Historical)
- Seasonal (Year over Year) Volatility Comparisons
- Constant Maturity Volatility (5,7,12,14,30,60,90,190 and 360 – in some cases)
- Volatility Cones
- Historical ATM Yield for US Treasury Products
- Historical DV01s
- Collaborative Enterprise Edition Also Available for Brokerage Groups and Trading Desks
- Custom Add-on Functionality Development Available
- Exchange/Product Additions Available Upon Request (with Subscription Commitment)
- Data Exports Available on Selected Charts and Tables